Rules and regulations for visitors to the Energy Science Centre
§ 1 General information
The Energy Science Centre at the Kielce Technology Park (herein after referred to as the “ESC”) is a division of the Kielce Technology Park and a budgetary unit of the Municipality of Kielce. The main statutory objectives of the ESC are: promotion of scientific developments, technology and culture, promotion of achievements of scientific, technical and cultural heritage, promotion of methods and tools for non-formal education and the idea of lifelong learning. This is done by implementing and supporting various types of projects, such as exhibitions, workshops, demonstrations and science shows.
§ 2 Availability of the ESC exhibition
1. The ESC is located at the Kielce Technology Park at ul. Olszewskiego 6 in Kielce – in the SKYE INC. building of the Technological Incubator.
2. The ESC is open for visitors on the following days: Tuesday to Friday between 8:00 and 16:00; Saturday between 10:00 and 18:00. The Director of KTP may extend working hours to 18.00.
3. The Centre reserves the right to temporarily close its premises also on other days under reasonable circumstances (failure, malfunctions, etc.).
4. Detailed information on the opening days and hours is available on the website www.ecn.kielce.pl and at ticket desks.
5. Ticket desks are opened 30 minutes before the first admission to the Centre, and closed 60 minutes before closing of the ESC.
§ 3 Visit at the ESC
1. Before entering the exhibition, visitors shall purchase tickets according to the current price list.
2. The current price list forms Annex 1 to the Rules and is available at ticket desks and website at https://bilety.ecn.kielce.pl/.
3. Director of KTP has the right to decide whether the exhibition, workshops or event organization is to be made available free of charge.
4. The number of people that can be on the premises of the Centre at the same time cannot exceed 60 people.
§ 4 Rules for visitors staying on the premises of the SKYE INC. Incubator, Kielce Technology Park and Energy Science Centre
Concerned about the safety of persons staying on the premises of the Incubator and Energy Science Centre, as well as to maintain order, the Managing Authority of the Kielce Technology Park asks for observance of the following rules:
1. The number of people that can be on the premises of the Centre at the same time cannot exceed 60 people. The numer of people that may take part in worhshops cannot exceed 30 people
2. An access to the Energy Science Centre is possible for groups and individuals.
3. Organized group is a group of 10 and more people, maximum 60.
4. Children under the age of 13 may not stay on the premises of the ESC and KTP unless accompanied by an adult.
5. In the case of kindergarten and primary school groups, every 10 children at most need at least one guardian. In the case of middle school and high school groups, every 15 students at most need at least one guardian.
6. Guardians are responsible for the behaviour of those in their care and for damage to the exhibits or other parts of equipment at the Energy Science Centre.
7. Before the visit people should arrive at the ESC and head to a ticket desk no later than 15 minutes before the booked time of admission.
8. Person who collects tickets is obligated to confirm the booking reference and present proof of payment made.
9. Entrance to the ESC is possible at the hour specified in reservation made.
10. In case of being late for visiting the exhibition as well as the workshops, the ticket price does not change, and visitors can enter the exhibition if their tickets are not sold out and use the time remaining until the end of the round.
11. In the case of reservations, on-line purchases and no participants appearing at the start of the round, the tickets are released and are subject to resale.
12. Backpacks, large bags and coats/jackets must be left in the cloak room of the ESC.
13. The ESC cloak room is opened 30 minutes before the first admission to the Centre, and stays open till the last visitor.
14. Using the cloak room is free of charge. Visitors should not leave valuables and cash at the cloak room. ESC is not responsible for items left in the cloakroom.
15. One purchased ticket entitles to one visit at the ESC.
16. Ticket reservation can be made by phone at 41 278 72 50 and e-mail: email@example.com.
17. The ticket can be purchased online, via the website www.bilety.ecn.kielce.pl or at the ticket desk.
18. ESC issues invoices at the request of the visitor. This request must be made prior to the transaction.
19. Each coming in and leaving of visitors is monitored, as well as images of visitors to the exhibition are recorded and saved on an electronic data storage device.
20. The Centre reserves the right to temporarily restrict access to any part of its premises for visitors. Information about such restricted access, as far as possible, will be communicated to visitors in manner which will make that information available before potential purchase of tickets to the Energy Science Centre.
21. Contents of the exhibition serve educational purposes only. Workshop participants are prohibited from recording classes.
22. The Centre reserves the right to withdraw from operation any exhibits that underwent failure, damage or destruction.
23. Withdrawal of part of exhibits does not constitute the grounds for reimbursement of the whole or part of the ticket fee.
24. Visitors to the Centre should conform to instructions and guidance communicated by the ESC staff, security guards or other persons designated by the Kielce Technology Park.
25. Stations at the exhibition should be used only in accordance with the instructions specified for every exhibit and special attention should be given to the warnings and communications included therein.
26. Any malfunctions, damage and destruction of equipment of the Energy Science Centre must be immediately reported to employees of the ESC.
27. The exhibition is an interactive exhibition for independent exploring and experimenting. ECN employees provide assistance in starting the devices, instructions and information.
28. Visitors leaving the Centre may be subjected to security search and luggage inspection.
29. On the premises of the SKYE INC. Incubator, Kielce Technology Park and Energy Science Centre, it is prohibited to behave in any way dangerous to other visitors and in a way that challenges the safety of the equipment of the Energy Science Centre. Visitors are specifically not allowed to:
a. take parts of the Incubator or ESC equipment outside the premises;
b. move parts of the Incubator or ESC equipment from their designated areas;
c.damage any part of the Incubator or ESC equipment;
d. eat and drink outside the areas designated by the Energy Science Centre staff;
e. bring and consume alcohol, smoke and use e-cigarettes or intoxicants;
f. bring firearms, explosives and other items which may pose a danger to life, health, or safety;
g. bring bicycles, scooters, skateboards or other similar vehicles, and use them;
h. bring items that may harm other visitors by contamination or injury to their body or their property, or may contaminate or damage the equipment of the ESC;
i. conduct business activities concerning trading without the written permission of the Director of the Kielce Technology Park;
j. conduct activities concerning advertising and political agitation without the written permission of the Director of the Kielce Technology Park;
k. organise public meetings and artistic performances without the written permission of the Director of the Kielce Technology Park;
l. negatively influence the functioning and public image of the Energy Science Centre and Kielce Technology Park;
m. obstruct and block access roads and emergency exits;
n. hinder performance of official duties of the ESC staff members or hinder operations of the Energy Science Centre in any other way;
o. carry luggage; it is permitted to carry handbags, and other luggage necessary to the parents and guardians of children and necessary for medical reasons; the ESC reserves the right to inspect such luggage. In the event of refusal to have their luggage inspected, such visitors may be denied access to the exhibition by the ESC staff. The visitor is then entitled to reimbursement for the unused ticket.
30. Persons under influence of alcohol or intoxicants, as well as people who behave in any way dangerous to other visitors and in a way that challenges the safety of the equipment of the Energy Science Centre, or disturb public order or violate generally accepted standards of behaviour in public places and applicable law are not permitted on the premises of the Centre. Anyone who notices any of the above irregularities should communicate it to an ESC employee.
31. Persons who infringe the prohibitions indicated in paragraphs 29-30 will be forced out of the premises of the Kielce Technology Park.
§ 5 Safety
1. The premises of the Technological Incubator and the Energy Science Centre are protected with an audio-visual monitoring system and security guards.
2. The company providing security services for the KTP is authorised to ensure safety of the ESC grounds and to execute provisions of these Rules and regulations.
3. The Kielce Technology Park reserves the right to control whether persons entering the premises of the Technological Incubator, where the Energy Science Centre is located, carry objects referred to in § 4(29), items e-h.
4. In the event of evacuation procedure being initiated all persons remaining in the Technological Incubator are obliged to immediately leave the building through the nearest emergency exit and fully submit to the orders of ESC employees and security guards.
5. The High Voltage Section, located at the Energy exhibition, contains exhibits related to electricity and high voltages. Due to the fact that strong electromagnetic fields, noise and light effects are present in the Section, pregnant women, people suffering from epilepsy and people who use electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers, insulin pumps, hearing aids, cochlear implants, etc., are not permitted to enter this Section.
§ 6 The use of image
1. The Energy Science Center can use the image of people visiting the exhibition, taking part in workshops, family meetings and other forms of education organized by the Energy Science Center, and may use it in promotional, informational, or documentation materials recorded during the events and meetings, unless they have not expressed their permission.
2. People who do not consent to the use of their image or the image of people under their care, recorded in the form of photography, film, recording or another form documenting the events of the Energy Science Center, are required to complete the relevant statement available at the ticket sales point. On behalf of the person under age the statement is made by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Expressing permission to record the participant’s image as well as publishing it is not required if the photos or video present a general assembly, a public event (special events etc.) in which different people constitute a detail of the general content of the image, video or another recording of the image of the character.
4. Visitors’ personal data i.e. their image will be processed by the administrator, which is Kielecki Park Technologiczny – unit of the City of Kielce, located in Kielce at Olszewskiego 6 Street. Personal data will be processed in order to promote services, described in the Rules for visiting. The contact with the Personal Data Protection Inspector is possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 41 278 72 00.
The recipients of personal data will be subjects visiting the Energy Science Center and subjects acquainting with materials promoting the activity of the Energy Science Center. Personal data will be stored for the time of activity of the Energy Science Center. Everyone has got the right to demand from the administrator the access to subjects’ personal data, to rectify, erase or restrict subjects’ personal data, the right to transfer personal data, the right to reverse consent for processing personal data and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
§ 7 Final provisions
1. The Rules and regulations contained herein are available online on the website of the Energy Science Centre at www.ecn.kielce.pl and at the front desk of the ESC.
2. The purchase of a ticket and participation in non-ticket events is tantamount to accepting the Rules and regulations and to agreeing to observe them.
3. Non-observance of the Rules and regulations by a visitor constitutes the grounds for forcing them out of the premises of the ESC.
4. In the event of being forced to leave the premises due to non-observance of the Rules, the visitor is not entitled to reimbursement of the ticket fee and will not be allowed to enter the ESC again on that day.
5. The Kielce Technology Park is authorised to amend the Rules and regulations. The amended Rules will be communicated to the general public via the website at www.ecn.kielce.pl and at the front desk of the ESC.